What is Genomic Analysis?
It is a personalized genomic analysis that is performed to specifically tailor nutrition, lifestyle and supplements to your genetic make-up. This type of analysis provides your practitioner with the deepest level of insight to help treat and prevent many conditions!
Our practitioner that specializes in genomic analysis is Dr. Boyd. Call Shalva Clinic and request a consultation with Dr. Boyd to determine if Genomic analysis is an appropriate option for you.
Dr. Boyd is certified to perform genomic analysis using the revolutionary Opus23 software program. He uses this program to further personalize nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations based on your genetic make-up. Using genomic analysis tools provides Dr. Boyd with an incredibly deep level of insight into many conditions and can help with both prevention and treatment. While there are many mutations that are related to health concerns, there are also many that confer benefits; Dr. Boyd can pin-point both and determine a precise treatment approach. The analysis performed by Dr. Boyd will include all of the following:
- Exploration of your genes to determine any specific mutations that are contributing to your current health concerns
- Analysis to see if there are any disease susceptibilities to prevent
- Drug side effect/benefit analysis to determine how your body and genetics respond to certain medications
- Food analysis to determine beneficial and problematic foods
- Identification of any environmental factors that are detrimental to your health based on your genes
- Personalized nutrition, lifestyle and supplement recommendations
Here are some of the conditions that Genomic Analysis is useful for:
- Autoimmune disease
- Inflammatory conditions (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Lupus)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Neurological support
- Cancer care support
- Men’s Health concerns
- Overall Health improvement
- Prevention and Treatment of many other conditions