MARCH MEDITATION CHALLENGE
Make better DECISIONS
Every Monday @ 7pm
Meditation Mondays Policies & Information
*Upon signing up for a class, please read the information below. By signing up, you are confirming that you understand the information below (including our cancellation policy).
Questions? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 203-916-4600.
- Class enrollment is on a first-come first-serve basis. In order to guarantee your spot, we recommend pre-registering by calling the clinic (203) 916-4600.
- If a class becomes full we would be happy to add you to our wait list and will contact you if space becomes available.
Class Pricing & Packages:
$25 – one class
$115 – five classes
- The five class package will expire within four months of purchase.
- Friends and family can utilize the class package pass, in the event that the purchaser will be unable to attend classes.
- Checks – Accepted in person or via mail. Returned checks will be subject to a $35.00 NSF fee.
- Cash – Accepted in person only at Shalva Clinic (please do not mail cash).
- Credit Cards – Processed over phone or in person prior to the class. If you plan to pay at the time of the class, please come 10 minutes earlier.
In order to keep our classes available to those who are able to attend we must enforce cancellation policy. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please notify us within 24 hours of your cancellation in order to receive class credit. Notification less than 24 hours prior to class will not be given class credit. Please feel free to send a friend in your place.
In the event that we have to cancel a class, students will be given the choice of a full refund or a credit for any future class.
What to bring
In rare cases where an instructor wants you to bring something, that will be indicated in the class description.
What not to bring
Why we ask all participants to NOT to wear perfume, scented products, or scented clothing.
Although our classes are designed for adults, we are open to having younger students in the classes. If you feel your child is mature enough to attend a class with or without you, please discuss it with us before signing up.