A Trusted Place To Come To When You are Sick
Same Day Appointments – New Patients Welcome!
Essential Sick Day Visit
(30 min initial appointment + 15 min follow up)
What’s included in a Essential Sick Day Visit?
- 30 min office visit to review you or your child’s intake form and perform physical exams
- Rapid tests as indicated (Rapid Strep, Urine Tests, Throat Cultures & Vaginal Cultures)
- Referrals for x-rays or other imaging
- Natural Treatment Plan
- 15 min Check-In 3 days to 1 week later by phone or in office
We partner with medical doctors and nurse practitioners if additional treatments are needed and will coordinate care with your primary care provider by sending pertinent lab results.
Optimal Sick Day Visit
(60 min Initial + 15 min follow up)
What’s included in a Optimal Sick Day Visit?
- Everything listed in the essential sick day visit
- Additional 30 min of proactive immune support or hands on care based on your provider’s recommendation. Therapies that may be included are as follows:
- Hydrotherapy for immune support
- Injection or IV therapy (Additional fee for nutrients)
- Bodywork, sine wave, or naturopathic manipulation therapies for musculoskeletal issues
If you are a new patient and after your sick day visit, you decide that you would like to become a regular patient of the clinic, you will have to schedule an initial consultation.